Application Protection Service
Protect your apps against malicious analysis and tampering
Proven and trusted by globally famous banks and game publishers, CrackProof protects apps against various risks, such as tampering, pirating, malicious code implantation, reverse engineering, encryption key stealing and more.
- The service is provided via SaaS (Software as a Service).
- The protected app object file prevents reverse engineering and dynamic analysis by debuggers.
- App developers access the CrackProof server, and after a simple online process the app object file is immediately protected.
- A self-check embedded in the object file runs upon launching the app. If tampering is detected, the process forces the app to quit.
Without countermeasures against unauthorized analysis and tampering, apps released to the public can pose a number of risks to both app providers and users.
Risks for app providers
- Leak of confi dential information, leading to attacks targeting business systems
- Monetary loss through circulation of pirated apps
- Reputational damage through circulation of fake apps
Risks for app users
- Leak of private data like address book contacts, photos, etc.
- Leak of activity or location data via control of microphone, camera, GPS, etc.
- Monetary loss due to fraudulent Internet banking transactions
Using SaaS, CrackProof protects app object files through easy web-based operation.
* Currently available for AndroidTM and Windows® applications.
Apps often targeted for fraud