Article 1 – Definitions
- “User” refers to all people who use this application and smartphones with this application installed.
- “PartyPrint system” refers to a system which prints photo images transferred from smartphones and consists of a personal computer on which dedicated software provided by the Company is installed, a Wi-Fi router, and a printer of the Company’s product.
- “Reception terminal” refers to a personal computer on which dedicated software provided by the Company is installed in the PartyPrint system.
- “Operator” refers to an organization that introduces and operates the PartyPrint system.
Article 2 – Items, Purpose of Use, Acquisition Method, External Transmission, and Provision to Third Parties concerning Obtained Information
- This application is used to obtain photo images from a smartphone specified through operation of this application by the user and transfer them via Wi-Fi to the reception terminal connected to a network specified in the Wi-Fi configuration.
- This application does not include any built-in module for collecting information.
- For the handling of photo images transferred to the reception terminal, contact your operator.
Article 3 – Consent
- Without such consent, this application cannot be used.
Article 4 – Service Termination and Subsequent Information Handling
- When the user deletes (uninstalls) this application, it shall be regarded that use of this application has been terminated.
Article 6 – Contact
- For inquiries about the handling of user information in this application, contact the following:
Contact: Imaging Communications Operations, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
Article 7 – Alteration
Established April 1, 2015