CX-D80 Retransfer Card Printer
The DNP CX-D80 Retransfer Card Printer will provide high quality cards and is a innovative card printer available for all types of card-issuing applications.
Succeeding to DNP legendary CX printers, the CX-D80 has a thermal retransfer-printing engine, of which quality and reliability are acclaimed by users worldwide. Ideal for both simpler applications such as single-side membership cards, gift cards, on demand ID cards and for corporate and governmental ID card, the CX-D80 provides the integration of proven, long-established technology with a compact and user-friendly body.
- Perfect edge-to-edge printing with glossy photo finish quality
- Damage-free printhead by retransfer method
- Ideal for contact/contactless card and non PVC card
- Single or Double side model available
- Highest capacity YMCK ribbon (1,000 images), less frequency of reloading
- Electronic (hopper & front door), and Kensinghton locks installed
- Smart body & design suitable for every location
- Intellectual Status Monitor Program to see the printer status
- User-friendly accessories to keep the printer clean
- Optional laminating module (CL-600S, CL-600D) connectable
|Printing Method||Dye sublimation/Resin Thermal Retransfer|
|Printing side||Single or Double|
|Printable area||Full-Bleed (edge-to-edge)|
|Print speed||30 sec : YMCK on single side|
|Interface||・USB2.0(Ver2.0) Full-Speed(12Mbps) / Hi-Speed(480Mbps)
・10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX Ethernet
|Card Type||PVC, Composite PVC, PET-G, ABS, etc*|
|Input & Output Capacity||100 cards each (0.76mm thickness)|
|Dimension||W343 x D322 x H335 (mm)|
|Weight||13.0kg (Single side with no optional unit)|
|Power Supply||Maximum 3A (100 to 120V), Maximum 1.5A (220 to 240V)|
|Operating Environment||15℃ – 30℃, 35% – 70% non condensing humidity|
|Ink ribbon||YMCK, YMCKK, YMCKUv, YMCKPo|
|Options||Magnetic stripe encoding, Contact chip encoding, Contactless IC encoding, Bend Remedy Unit, Laminatioin unit(CL-600)|
|Safety Standard/Regulation||FCC, CE, UL, VCCI-B, FCC Class B, EN Class B, RoHS, CCC|
*Prior test is indispensable.
CX-D80 series is prohibited to export/re-export to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria by Export Administration Regulations of USA.
Due to policy of continuous development, we reserve the right to alter details of specification and equipment without notice