"Lippmann holographic stereogram"
Lippmann holographic stereogram is extremely difficult to counterfeit because of its capability of storing dynamic motion images, including animation and live-action.
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (DNP) is a world leading manufacturer of security products.
With its longstanding experience and cutting-edge technologies of holograms, DNP provides innovative solutions for high security applications such as authentication of financial documents, identification documents and high-end brand products.
- DNP Establishes New Plant in Kansai Area for Hologram Production
- 【Conference Information】
- Intergraf 2012
- 17-19 October 2012, Bordeaux, France
- "New lipmann (volume) hologram embedded polycarbonate card"
- Presentation by Yusuke Kitagawa, DNP IMS Netherlands B.V.
- DNP Develops a Black Premium IC Card with Embedded Lippmann Hologram
- 【Exhibition Information】
- 9th Pan European High Security Printing Conference (Cross Conference)
- 27-29 March 2012, Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya, St. Petersburg, Russia
- DNP's exhibition items: Hologram and related products
- DNP Develops Brighter, Full-Color Lippmann Holograms With Improved Mass Productivity Capabilities
- DNP Develops Lippmann Hologram Manufactured Using 3D CG Image Data