- DNP Develops Curved Resin Glass for Automobiles Light with superior transparence, weather and wear resistance
- DNP to Launch Weather and Wear Resistant Resin Glass for Automobiles
- DNP Features: Gregarious engineer helps give EV parts business an edge
DNP Super Durability Hard Coat Transfer Film & PC Glazing
DNP developed the hard coat transfer film having excellent formability and durability.
DNP offers formable PC glazing using the hard coat transfer film.
- ・Want to reduce the weight of automobiles.
- ・Want to have curved surface which is difficult for the toughened glass.
DNP can offer a solution.
DNP offers mass-production glazing with formability and high quality in a big size. The PC glazing is made by transferring the hard coat layer during its extrusion process. The hard coat transfer films for injection compression molding are also under development.
※ The super durability hard coat transfer film can improve formability up to 30mm radius compared to our existing product which has formability up to 80mm radius.
DNP Unique Technology
※ DNP newly designed EB curable hard coat layer is designed with a balance between formability and durability for PC glazing.
|Weather durability test*1||Abrasion resistance test*2|
|PC glazing with Wet HC||2.2||4~6|
|Raw PC plate||9.4||32~36|
1：Super Xenon weather meter test（JIS K 7350-2:2008）Irradiance:180 W/m2 120min. Cycle BP Temp.: 65degC （102min. irradiation ⇒18min. Irradiation and rainfall）
2：Taber abrasion test（ASTM D 1044-08e1）CS-10F, 500gf×500 rotations , Haze