We strive to continuously increase our corporate value.
(As of March 31, 2019)
- Number of shares issued and outstanding
*The number of treasury shares(22,409,627) is included in the above figures.
- Number of shareholders
- Breakdown of shareholding by number of shares held
- Breakdown of shareholding by type of shareholder
(As of September 30, 2018)
|Name||Number of shares held (thousands)||Percentage of shares outstanding (%)|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)||29,559||9.79|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account)||19,500||6.46|
|The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co., Ltd.||9,264||3.07|
|Employees’ Shareholding Association||7,821||2.59|
|Mizuho Bank, Ltd.||7,456||2.47|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account 9)||6,465||2.14|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account 5)||5,528||1.83|
|Nippon Life Insurance Company||4,735||1.57|
|JP Morgan Chase Bank 385151||4,625||1.53|
|The Bank of New York Mellon as Depository Bank for Depository receipt holders||4,199||1.39|
- 1.Percentage of total equity is calculated based on the total number of shares outstanding excluding treasury shares (301,830,719).
- 2.Treasury shares are excluded from the above figures.