DNP America and DNP to Exhibit at SID Display Week 2022
Will introduce functional materials, including micro-structures on large size film/substrate and light control film
DNP America, LLC and Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (DNP) will exhibit at the world’s largest display society, SID Display Week 2022, to be held at the San Jose Convention Center.
SID Display Week 2022 will take place from May 8 until May 13, during which time the DNP booth will be operation from May 10 until May 12.
SID Display Week is an international conference hosted by the Society for Information Display, with participation by display-related companies from around the world. 2022 marks the 59th Display Week, and the 8th occasion on which DNP has participated.
- Official website: https://www.displayweek.org/
- Registration: https://www.displayweek.org/2022/Attendee/Registration
- DNP special event page: https://www.dnp.co.jp/eng/biz/eventseminar/event/10162437_2488.html
- Micro-structures on large size film/substrate: A technology that processes microstructures on film and substrates of various sizes.
- Light control film: A product capable of controlling light transmission and shading via an on/off electric switch.
- Viewing angle improvement film: A product that enhances gradation expressions by suppressing reduction in brightness and color changes when liquid crystal displays are viewed from an angle.
- In addition, we will introduce various functional materials that have been developed by fusing DNP core technologies such as photolithographic technology and etching technology that can create micro-patterns, along with coating technology capable of the uniform coating of surfaces. For more information: please visit https://www.dnp.co.jp/eng/biz/eventseminar/event/10162437_2488.html