Main Items for Procurement
- Printing Paper for magazines, books, catalogs, leaflets, and etc (general machine-made paper, paperboard, business communication paper, other specialty papers)
- Synthetic resin products (packaging film, resins for packaging/molding, etc.)
- Aluminum foil/copper foil
- Metal materials (AK steel plate, Fe-36Ni alloy plate, stainless steel, CCL, copper alloy, etc.)
- Glass (used in liquid crystal panels, PDP, mask blanks, etc.)
- Printing inks/solvents
- Materials used in plate-making, printing plates (PS plates, printing plate films, developing fluid, etc.)
- Materials used in bookbinding, packaging (PP bands, hot-melt, wire, etc.)
- Various chemicals (liquid caustic soda, various reagents used in research, etc.)
- Office supplies, office automation equipment, fixture and fittings
- Printing presses, bookbinding machines, coating machines, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, various inspection machines, etc.
For anyone hoping to start doing business with DNP for the first time with the products mentioned above, or anyone who wishes to offer information regarding newly-developed products or environmentally-oriented products, please read the policy statement provided below regarding the handling of personal information by this website. After accepting the terms of the policy, please use the Contact Form provided below to contact us. DNP shall then make a decision about the information you provided. Please be aware that we may not always be able to notify you of the results of our decision regarding the information.
- *About information provided on the Contact Form
With the exception of personal information, the information provided to DNP on the Contact Form may be given to third parties when necessary to the conduct of business activities. Therefore, please limit the information you provide to information that does not violate confidentiality regarding your business operations, technology, and management activities. Also avoid providing information that infringes the intellectual property rights of other companies.
Personal Information Handling Policies
Personal Information Policy
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information, as defined by this website, refers to an individual's name, place of employment, department, workplace address, workplace telephone and facsimile number, and e-mail address contained in the information collected from the Company's suppliers in the course of purchasing activities, and the aforementioned types of information collected from inquiries.
Uses of Personal Information
Personal information included in the information collected from the Company's suppliers in the course of purchasing activities shall be used only within the scope that is necessary for the achievement of the objectives stipulated below.
- Management of information about suppliers
- Analysis and evaluation of information provided to the website
- To make contact in order to confirm information provided to the website
For usage of the personal information for purposes other than those described above, the supplier shall be notified and permission obtained in advance.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The management of personal information included in the information collected from the Company's suppliers in the course of purchasing activities is entrusted to a collaborating company. With the exception of this collaborating company, which is certified to bear the Privacy Mark, personal information is not provided to any third party.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned circumstances, should it be necessary to provide personal information to a third party, the supplier shall be notified and permission obtained in advance. However, personal information may be provided to a third party without obtaining prior permission in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act should one of the circumstances described below apply.
To comply with the law
In cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain permission from the relevant individual.
In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local authorities, or bodies entrusted to carry out duties stipulated by law, and obtaining permission from the individual may interfere with the execution of the relevant official duties.
Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Any request regarding the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, discontinuation of usage, discontinuation of provision to third parties, or notification of purpose of usage should be mailed to the address or made to the telephone or facsimile numbers indicated below.
To prevent any unauthorized release of information to third parties, requests for personal information in the possession of the Company shall be honored only if the identity of the individual making the request can be authenticated as being the proper contact person of the supplier. Further information about the specific procedures regarding requests can be obtained from the address and telephone/facsimile numbers indicated below.
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
1-1-1, Kagacho Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo